Saturday, July 17, 2010

Here I go with my blog!!!

So I have decided to become a blogger. Not sure how much time I will be able to devote to this, but I will give it my best shot. I like to think of myself as a creative person, and the first thing I will be talking about, is a website called Marie-Madeline Studio. This is a company run by a friend of mine who used to live in Tipton, Kristie Long. She and her beautiful daughters now live in Missouri and they started a company to sell beautiful fabric and they design their own patterns for clothing and purses, and they also sell their custom made creations. Right now they are having a fabulous giveaway of a gorgeous collection of 21 fat quarters. Check out the website, or their Facebook Page, and you too can enter to win. Of course, I hope to win myself!! As my blog title implies, one of the things I plan to do each time I blog is to give thanks for something or someone in my life. For this first blog, I have to give thanks to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for giving me my fabulous life!!! His plan is my plan - I love Him and try to live each day for Him. I thank Him for His sacrifice on my behalf! My favorite Bible verse is Phillipians 4:13 which says "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me". Until next time, be creative in your own ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment