Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crafting again!!

While my step-son Greg, his wife Mel and their three adorable grandchildren were with us for Thanksgiving (providing me a much appreciated temporary distraction from my Momma's funeral up in Michigan the day before, I decided to make a wool felt Christmas tree using a kit that had arrived while I was up in Michigan. It is from www.joggles.com, a website I simply LOVE - it is full of wonderful ideas and products, and is run by a delightful woman named Barbara. Mel and I worked on our trees together, and after they left I finished mine. I am posting pictures here for you to see. I am going to make a few more for gifts because they go together really quickly. Check out the website for the tutorial that will show you exactly how to do it. Embellishment possibilities are endless!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have started to do a little crafting again lately, too. Cain is in Kindergarten and The Twins will be in preschool next week, so I'll have a little more time:)

    ReplyDelete